The Office of Development and Alumni Affairs brings to life the vision and mission of Wayne State University's School of Medicine by:
- Encouraging alumni to stay connected and share their stories with the WSU School of Medicine community,
- Creating opportunities for alumni to make an ongoing impact by volunteering their time and expertise with students and faculty,
- Building a culture of philanthropy to support robust medical education and leading-edge research in Detroit.
- 1980 School of Medicine graduates Mark and Georgean deBlois establish endowed scholarship
- Family legacy honored through gift to traumatic brain injury research
- More events